Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Malta Direct
12 Posts
Dear peacake, worry not you delicious warm flakey pea filled savoury pastry you, I have had dealings with Malta direct in the past and like Chevron they are very good indeed if not a tadge more pricey than Chevron, the reason for this is because Malta Direct are part of the Air Malta Group of companies, but just like Air Malta they are pretty good at what they do, any more question let me know.

Regards
Sliema2
worry not you delicious warm flakey pea filled savoury pastry you you sweet talkin' so and so you :really

thanks for the reply, Malta Directs price wasn't much more than we paid with Chevron last year, so looks like the ol' credit card may get a hammering soon ;)
Hi there, we have just been with Malta Choice, everything was OK and the package price was cheaper than booking diy as we usually do
I have been useing malta direct for years, wouldn't use anyone else. i have always found them very good on price, last yeat i had two weeks at the marina hotel, single room b & b with flights for just over £400. they look after you really well and i have never had any complaints. i would recommend them to anybody,

sahha

alan
Good to hear from you Alan, sahha to you too mate.

Regards
Sliema2
thanks for your help, booked with Malta Direct :tup :sun2
Tajjeb hafna :tup in english quite simply means "very good"
  • Edited by Sliema2 2008-03-10 10:35:32
A up Sliema2, can we have sub tittles as I don't speak Hindi :tup

Dave.
Hi,

A quick question re Malta Direct - if you book hotel and flight, are airport transfers included? I've taken a booking as far as where you enter passenger details but couldn't see anything that said whether that booking would include transfers. But there's some small print that mentions transfers and from that it looks like it would be included unless the booking is flight or hotel only. I'm a bit confused! :scratch:

Thanks,

A.
Hi

Just had a quick look on Malta Direct's website and under the 'Frequently Asked Questions' section it confirms that transfers ARE included :tup

http://www.maltadirect.com/AnitePage.aspx?p=CS00019

Graham
Thanks Graham - that's great to know. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.