Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Markets - Q&As
36 Posts

what day is the market held on and can i catch a bus from the rincon de liox area?

Hi Helen.
No need to catch a bus to the Beni Market, its not that far from the Rincon area, but you would need to catch one to the Finestrat Market.
it is the finestrat market i want to go to i just need to know can i get a bus from the ricoin de loix area
Bus timetables and routes here

http://www.llorentebus.es/

Maybe the 14? I haven't used it so you better check.
Paid a visit to la Nucia market on a Sunday as an alternative to Benidorms,as I had read somewhere it was 4 times as large.what a disappointment.Not 4 times as large more like 4 times as small.
Can anyone tell me what bus goes to La Nucia market on a sunday and where to catch it , also does anyone do a coach to it.

Thanx Sue
Hi Sue ... the number 20 service operates between Benidorm and La Nucia but as far as I can tell, it is only a weekday service, operating just once per day in each direction. Click HERE for timetables.

La Nucia market on a Sunday is a rastro, however the regular market operates on a Monday.

David :wave
Give the Sunday market/rastro at La Nucia a miss.Its very dissapointing.Tried it been there.
I have been told that there is a night market in the old town, but have no information on it. Does anyone know where it is? or what hours it opens?
Hi Big Ron

I have never heard of or seen a market in the old town of a evening or daytime come to think of it. However there is a market on a evening in la cala finestrat running along the street behind the beach some nice places to sit and have a meal and a drink too.I do know that the market is on every other night from about 7ish till 10.30 i think. Its not very big so dont go expecting anything like benidorm wednesday/sunday market. Catherine
we used to go to a market in the old town about 5 years ago it was near the train station i think it was pn a sunday dont know if its still on though
Will arrive Alicante Sunday morning ,will probably miss the Sunday market in Benidorm.Whats the largest and best on a Monday and Tuesday? Will have a car.I have heard Elche is worth going to.Done La Nucia found it disappointing.
I think that Altea has one on a Tuesday.

Sue :)
I am going to La Marina (near alicante) in may and would like some advice. Could anyone give me what markets are on what days as we would like to vist some, i know that benidorm is wednesday but as for others i am not sure. We will be hiring a car so distance is not a problem.

Thanks in advance
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.