Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
about £200 migth be less or a little bit more. including lunch but drinks extra. u can choose your lunch (fish, chicken, bbq ) pick up from hotel and drop back to hotel. double decker boat (sunbeds on top ). The captain will anchor whereever you want. the time is between 10:00 am till 17:00 pm ( time is up to you ) more information free to send PM to me.
250 lira to hire your own boat...... anymore is just robbery!
lilcheekymoney and chelsea boy

Thank you both for taking the time to reply to my post. Any advice you can offer is greatly appreciated.
Hi Morp :tongue

I think that is expensive you can get A/I boat trip for all off you for that drinks included :que

They is lots and lots off company's that will do you a good trip plus kiddies free
Hi, celine2002uk

Thank you for replying to my post. I know that theres loads of great boats to go on all incl at brilliant prices. The thing is this year the family are keen to hire a private boat for 1 day. We have always enjoyed boat trips from Marmaris but often (not always) they have been a little too packed. Theres a little baby coming along this year too and we would prefer if the kids can get a sun bed as well. It might well be that we change our minds about this idea but at the moment I am looking for suggestions from regulars on the forums who may have hired a boat for themselves. I have had a few quotes so far
which I think are a bit pricey ranging from 550 TL to 780 TL. In GBP its somewhere around between £22 and £24 pp and thats paying full price for each of the kids (and DOESNT incl drinks!!!!)..

Thank you again for taking the time to answer my post. If I am successful I will post on the forum to let others know.
Hi

We normally use a firm in Icmeler a scottish lady and boat is never over crowded has she only allows 27 i think on board a sun lounger for each one :tongue hope you get sorted when are you going ?

We go in June for 2 weeks taking our grand kids x
Hi again

The family (including granddchildren) are going in July for 3 weeks. I am still dithering about what to do but will wait and see if any other suggestions appear on the forum.

Many thanks.
Hi celine2002uk do you know where I can find the Scottish lady who does the boat hire as like the sound of only 27 on the boat and everyone having a sun bed
Yes its Tunga travel in Icmeler i will ee if i can find the web site for it or her email addy ive got it some were x
I do would recommend the boat trip that Celine has, it can be booked at Icmeler Travel Centre,we done the Surf n Turf all inclusive boat trip 2 years ago and it was a fantastic day,we weren't all squashed in like sardines. It was a wee bit more expensive than some of the other boat trips but money well spent in my opinion.
This is a link to the website of ITC.

Their offices are just off the main square were the ATMs are,opposite the Black Sea Restaurent and under the Uysal Apartments.

Accross from were Harrys Restaurent used to be and at the side of the Majestic Boys bar now called the Aysima.

You will have to book in advance either in the resort or online.

Http://www.icmelertravelcentre.com
The Icmeler Travel Centre office has now moved. If you are are coming from the main square head towards the canal. They are now on the right hand side of the road upstairs from the supermarket across from the Sevgi bar
Walk upto the harbour and look for a boat called Charlie Browns we have done 4 trips with him and his wife for a party of around the same as yours,he usually picks you up from hotel or apartments and you set off at 10am in the morning sail all over and have 3-4 stops for swimming also its good jumping off the top of his boat,you return to the harbour at 4pm,so 6 hours is plenty,he has 2 levels the bottom is for cooling off and the top level has around 30-40 sunbeds where you can catch lots of rays

Last year he charged us £140 for the day which included a chicken salad lunch,also included are beers and wine and soft drinks for the kids,we tipped him for his services as we found they were second to none,the normal boat trips are usually packed and you cannot get upstairs unless you arrive silly early,charlies boat you have got it all to yourself and you can choose where you go
hi, is the charlie brown boat in icemeler or marmaris. we are a party of 9 going in sept to marmaris and was thinking of hiring a boat. thanks
Hi its in Marmaris Harbour and i will try to dig out his card sometime soon

you have pm with his details
flash7650 , please could you pm me some details aswell , we have got two families going and this sounds just the thing
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.