Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Last aug we paid £100 for a private boat that included breakfast & lunch but you had to pay for your drinks, its the same price if its 2 people or 12 so we shared with another family we had made friends with. In my opinion it was well worth the money not to be crammed on to a packed boat.
That sounds like a rather a good deal! Haven't done a boat trip but thinking of it when we go next week.

This may be a bit off topic but have asked elsewhere on the forum and got no answers - is the boat trip suitable for a 7 year old or more geared up for adults?
we have just returned from marmaris and did an all inc boat trip for ten pounds my grandaughter who was 5 on the boat went free. she loved the boat and also the swim stops so i would say it is suitable. most of the boats going out were less than half full.
Thank you - looks like we will be booking the boat trip now.
Yes it is suitable for kids, if you do private boat they stop where u like to swim play volley ball in sea etc plus AI boats may have been half empty now but could imagine being more full more into the season just my opinion but would still go for private boat with your disabled father. :cheers
is it nikkichick?? :tup

But yeah we went on one called the hercules from marmaris last year! Best day of the holiday! :D

3 more sleeps!!!! hahaha :D:D:D
Hi luke thats the one we went on too cant praise it enough . :tup
As we wandered through the harbour I saw a couple of gullets advertising 400ytl (roughly £160) for up to 12 people for a full days sailing with crew and meals. I don't know how typical that is.

Dave
my step father is a retired qualified sea captain and he has a private yacht in marmaris that they charter out, if anyone is interested pm me and ill pass on his contact details
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.