Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Was that unlimited beer, soft drinks etc and where abouts was the boat based? we are off to marmaris on the 27aug, for th 7th time, and thats sounds like a nice day out
It was unlimited beer (Skol) and soft drinks but I am sure they said we could have wine (we didn't).
They did sells ices, chocolate, crisps etc.

Prior to us leaving UK (bearing in mind the amount of boats in the marina) and to make it easier for us we had made an arrangement that the owner would come and meet us at Ataturk statue when we arrived. I know exactly where the boat is moored but trying to explain it now is a different story!!

Walking passed the statue is isnt that far along. If you are interested maybe it would be best if you could first ring like we did. When I phoned he pencilled the booking in his diary. This is the info on the card I have:

Queen Boat
Phone : 0533 498 98 25
Captain Duran Dasdemir

I think you will need to dial 009 first then the number above.
thanks for the info, i know the area you mean, i think a phone call is in order
We had a bit of a 'windfall' over the weekend, and said we would like a real indulgence.
We thought we would like to hire a boat for the day,whilst we're on holiday in September, but there's only 2 of us.
Can we do it for just 2 people?
pandy1956,

You can have as few or as many (up to the capacity of the boat) aboard when you hire a boat as many are fixed price for the boat hire. Just agree a price, but you may want to barter a little for a reduction with having less passengers as you aren't going to consume as much if drinks and meal are provided.

Darren
pandy1956

My advise would be when you arrive in Marmaris take a wander along the marina and "weigh" things up. Whilst I do recommend the Queen Boat there was loads of boats available for private hire, we discovered this whilst just strolling along. It may be that you could get a slightly smaller boat more suited to the 2 of you or it may be that you just fancy the look of a particular boat. Its just that I wonder if you might feel a bit lost on a boat that could take 40 people.

Enjoy your holiday!
does any one know of a boat that does private hire from olu deniz or fethiye please
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.