Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Medieval night
33 Posts
Did this trip a few days ago and we all really enjoyed it. It's very professionally put together and the "knights" really put their all into it. All in all, highly recommended.

We booked a package in the end, but being first pick up at Playa Paraiso made for an awfully long 1 hour 40 minute coach journey and I feel like I now know every south coast resort in minute detail !! After the show we grabbed a taxi out front and it was only 20 minutes back to the hotel.

If I do it again from Paraiso or PDLA I'd definitely DIY. If you're staying in Golf or Silencio though, the coach would be fine.
Hi
Anyone been recently to this show please. We would love to go again after 17 years but cannot find out if the Drifters are still there. Can anyone help please :)
The Drifters are no longer appearing in this show please see page one of this topic and scroll down to 25th Sept post.
:( Thanks-I don't know if I want to go anymore! :(
Hi
No Drifters anymore, there's a brazilian acrobatic/dance group instead who are really good. I actually preferred them to the drifters show.
NikkiB
Hi does anyone know how far the medievil night is from costa adeje ??? (a travel sick child !!!) Also does anyone know the cost ??? And if its expensive to buy tickets out there or anywhere you can pre-vook on the internet ?
Thanx xxxxxxxx
If you book a tour, I reckon you'll be looking at about 1 hour 20 minutes each way on the coach, as it makes a LOT of pick-ups. I would DIY and take a taxi which is about 20 minutes.

You can buy tickets direct from the castillosanmiguel.com website, 46.25 Euros for adults, 23.12 Euros for children and I presume you pick them up at the venue. Plenty of taxi's around outside for the return.
Thanx for that its a great help I think I will try and book in advance only trouble with a taxi is there is 5 of us so may need 2 how cheap are the taxis ????
San Miguel is over towards the airport, so I'd imagine the fare to Costa Adeje would be about 20 to 25 Euros.
We were further out in Playa Paraiso and it was around 30 Euros.
Going to be an expensive night if you need two taxi's.
(family of 4) We went to the medieval night and had a fantastic time i would recommend this to everybody.
My niece of 18 has just come back from our place in Tenerife whilst we are unfortunalely in the UK.
Now like all kids of her age she is not particular what she eats, lives on burgers etc.
She said the medieval night was a good night out but the food atrocious.
Does anybody else have any feedback on this.
Rodz
The food at the medieval is a veg soup, full roasted chicken and jacket spud and ice cream. Whenever I have been I have always enjoyed the chicken (soup, maybe not!!)

If you knw the menu before you go I cant see what there is to complain about, chicken is chicken?

As for taking 2 taxis, I would not recommend as it will cost you a fortune!! The buses normally pick up in the costa adeje area at approx. 7pm and doors opan at 8pm, at the most I reckon the journey will be about 40 mins. And the saving on taxis will be worth it!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.