Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
theres a wild wild west night , thats brilliant, we went last year , you get free drink all night, as long as you shout yehaaaaaa,.lol we're going back to lanzarote in july and plan on doing it again, thats how good it was..hope you enjoy it, :D
Hi magsnmatty

Was that the Rancho Texas? Was it expensive?

Thanks
Kerry
yes thats the name of it, and for what you get it's good value for money cosindering you get free drink all night, the was lager and sangria,and juice for the kids, but what we did think was a rip off was the prices of the cowboy hats they tried to get us to buy, so if your kids want a hat buy it before you go,,,, what dates do you go on holiday??
We fly next Thurday, 31st :D
Hiya

Thanks for that what is the food? BBQ? is it help yourself type thing.
Also are you allowed drinks in the shows?

Thanks for the help we dont go until october but like to know what there is to do.
Hi Vicky

You'll find a dedicated topic HERE :wink:

Pippy :D
Many Thanks for that it made for some very interesting reading!!!
I've noticed they also do a Spanish night at Rancho Texas now, I'd like to hear what that is like.
Texas Rancho - 50euro for adults (12 and over) & 16euro for a child (11 and under) That was through our rep (Sun Royal) Thomsons , But i know you can book it with other providers in Playa Blanca but i dont think it was much cheaper. Food was Great , Beer flowed , Kids got real bottles of Coke as many as they wanted ( everything really was un limited ) Just becareful when you shout yeeehaaaa for a re-fill i did early this month and got took to the main floor by gun point and tied up and dragged around the floor by lassoo :shock: was funny as im a big lad it took 2 cowboys lol to pull me but my kids are still talking about it today 8) a memory not to be forgotten me thinks :oops: ..

There were a few other nights but Texas Rancho is by far the best on the Island without a doubt . . Nothing else really comes close. Day time at the ranch is just as good.

Lee
Ranco Texas
One of the best nights out my family and i have had on ANY holiday!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.