Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Memories
6 Posts
yes
yes quite agree have to hold on to the memories untill next year
Hi Gene, we all hold on to our holiday memories, its what keeps us going through the cold winter months.
Like you my family love Icmeler and Turkey in general, we were all having a good laugh at the weekend, well they were all having a good laugh at my expence, I had a near death experience coming down the slide at the Aqua park (icmeler) came down side ways went under the water, because I was covered in sun oil they could not get hold of me, thought the end had come, my Grandson was histerical with laughter, the air was blue, wanted me to go up and do it again, no chance !! We have lots of fun times we recall as we have always gone with the family.
We keep intouch with the great friends we have made, Turkish and other nationalities and before long it is time to go back and do it all again, already booked our flight for next year, going for a month again, happy day's :P
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Wish i'd never read that. Anna xxxxxx
We returned from our holiday in Olu Deniz four weeks ago and how soon the details fade. This year I promised that when we returned I would make up an album for our holiday photos and write up a bit of a diary for what we did each day. I was doing some of this yesterday, while OH was working in the bathroom, and I'm so glad I did. Memories came flooding back and made me smile. I also looked up some places we'd visited on the web and learned more about them. We'll have a permanent record to jog our memories as senile dementia takes hold!
Ahhh roll on May until I get back.

I feel so homesick for Turkey.

Mary x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.