Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi Stevie. Nearest thing I know to the big site in Estartit is Camping Cabopino. A friend has an Atlas mobile home on site, and is very pleased with his lot.
I've looked round the complex a few times now, and I can understand why he rates it so highly. Very professional set-up, good security, well-priced restaurants, and the lovely beach at Cabopino just a six-minute walk away.
Most of the accommodation is privately owned, but holiday rentals are available, too.
http://www.campingcabopino.com/ING_home.asp
My father in law stayed on the cabopino site for a few weeks last summer with his mobile home and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I was impressed when I went to visit.
Hi
We have a great Park about 45 mins from Malaga near the lakes and in the mountains free hold plots available as well as leasehold.
Quiet safe site and a lot cheaper than living on the coast e-mail me for information
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.