Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
ray316,

You'll likely have e-tickets. Your travel agent should sent the flight details and booking reference so you can check-in online. It depends who you've booked with though as to their exact procedure. You may have to check in at the airport of you are on a charter flight.

Darren
could also try looking at the Monarch site and looking for "manage my booking"
possibly able to print tickets from there,
It's a couple of years since I used Monarch and I think I was sent an e-ticket which you print off and present at the check - in desk, who will then issue your boarding cards...
On line check- in, is only available if you've booked directly with Monarch...which you haven't, so the above will apply and therefore you won't be able to print off your tickets.

You can find further information on the Monarch site, including info about adding API.
http://www.monarch.co.uk/

The Monarch site is not responding tonight and keeps causing my computer to keep recovering the page...Typical ! :roll:

Sanji x
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
ray316,

You'll likely have e-tickets. Your travel agent should sent the flight details and booking reference so you can check-in online. It depends who you've booked with though as to their exact procedure. You may have to check in at the airport of you are on a charter flight.

Darren

Monarch sent E-mail with flight times and booking ref number but as we did not book direct with them l cannot book on there "manage my booking" as l have already tried with my E-Mail address and there booking ref but not recognised because it was booked by a travel agent...
So phoned the travel agent and they don't send any E-tickets, they just said all you need to do is print and take the confirmation they sent and monarch booking ref number to check in to get boarding passes..
Anyone else done this ,,,,
ray316 wrote:
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
ray316,

Darren

Monarch sent E-mail with flight times and booking ref number but as we did not book direct with them l cannot book on there "manage my booking" as l have already tried with my E-Mail address and there booking ref but not recognised because it was booked by a travel agent...
So phoned the travel agent and they don't send any E-tickets, they just said all you need to do is print and take the confirmation they sent and monarch booking ref number to check in to get boarding passes..
Anyone else done this ,,,,

Your itinerary is your e-ticket. Just show it with your passport at airport check in. They only need your booking reference off it and will hand it back with your passport and boarding passes.
Sunaddict's right - done it loads of times with no problem
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.