Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Monastir Airport
26 Posts
Immigration will keep the top half of your form but make sure you hang on to the bottom half and keep it safe as you will need it when you leave the country.
aslemma and nodocdoe thanks for all your help.If you have any more info i would be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grateful.Cheers Haddy. :D :bow
Apart from the usual take a pen for customs declaration , is there any other advise travellers can give me on clearing the inbound and outbound system .. patience is somthing i do have !

many thanks in advance.
Dave and Elaine flying 11 may landing at 22.00 hrs

*Merged to existing topic Briar
Clemo go into Tunisian Tips and have a look to see if it answers your question regarding Monastir Airport.
On April 14th I flew into Monastir on a 20.10 arrival from Newcastle(MyTravel). At 20.50 I was taking dinner in the hotel restaurant - yes i do stay in Skanes, very close to the airport.

One week later, I checked in my suitcase at 18.15 for a 21.10 departure; returned to the hotel, ate dinner (better than the airline meal, that's for sure), then back to the airport. I strolled through passport control and security and went straight to a boarding queue for my flight. We took off 30 minutes early and landed back on Tyneside, a whole hour ahead of schedule.

Pretty good going I thought.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.