Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Thanks for that. I best start training then... looks like a lorra lorra walking.
Thanks for that macfarang

40 minutes to reach some gates...thats crazy...did not take that long to walk from the old international to domestic terminal down the dreaded perspex tunnel.
:yikes
40 minutes! That is not funny. I know the old airport needed serious work to it but I can see me missing it.
We once got lost walking from domestic to international (or t'other way around) only to find out some 'joker' had told us the wrong thing and there was a bus between the two terminals. I'm hoping that they have buses in the new airport... otherwise I'll be jiggered. We are off 5 weeks today Melbourne to Phuket via Bangkok with the lovely Thai Airways. We flew to Britain two years ago and have enough points to fly business class BKK to MEL on our return... however, we cannot apply for the upgrade until we reach Bangkok.... fingers crossed it works for us. Will let you know. Cheers Gerry
Yep there was a bus between international and domestic at the old airport...but to be honest I preferred the walk...good bit of exercise with a heavily laden trolley.
How long do they reckon from domestic to inetrnational in the new airport?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.