Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
mosquitos!
9 Posts
Have only been to Tunisia the once and loved every minute of it , and that was last October , i got bit by mozzies didn't feel a thing lol , not sure what they would be like in the hotter months , didn't see any jelly fish so i cant comment on that .
Hi,

Personally I've never had problems in Tunisia with mosquitos, and the blighters usually love me (1 week in Antigua, 2 tins of tropical mozzie repellent and I came home covered in bites!!). I've had the odd sandfly bite but only on two out of about 15 holidays there. I do remember one time when they had a big problem with jellyfish - but I think this was an exception rather than a regular problem. To be on the safe side it may be worth checking with your hotel when you get there.

A.
I have been in March,October and November and never had a mosquito bite.
I've had a few over the years but never travel without Anthisan cream which always works a treat.
Thanks for the advice everyone. Much appreciated. Splodge02.X
My in-laws are going to Tunisia on Sunday, will they need mossie repellent please :que
I very much doubt it at this time of year Marlou as most of the little blighters will probably have frozen to death. :rofl It seems the weather is warming up though according to the forecast; http://www.accuweather.com/en/tn/susah/321052/month/321052 I hope they have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.