Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Hi EJH

You could try http://www.shuttledirect.com as they do transfers all over the Costa Blanca. I don't know the area you're going to and maybe someone else could advise of any other options you may have.

Michelle :D
Bendiorm90 / Michelle

Have you used Shuttle Direct before? Are they reliable do you know? Looking to go to Benidorm in Sep and grudge paying all that money for a taxi from the airport. Any info would be great.

Thanks,

Gillian :)
Hi Gillian

We used Shuttle Direct last June and found them really efficient. They were waiting for us at Alicante and we were transferred in a people carrier with 2 other couples having booked their shuttle transfer. On our return they were at the hotel 15 mins before the time stated and we were taken in a car with another couple direct to Alicante. We used Resorthoppa in November and they used a full coach for their shuttle service and although it was cheaper their service wasn't as good as some people who were stayong at the Gran Bali had to wait an hour and a half after their stated pick up time before the coach arrived. We are using Shuttle Direct again in March and I would recommend them every time.

Michelle :D
Hi everyone, we've just booked shuttle direct for March, having read excellent rports on here. The tour operator, Thompson, has a brouchure price of £120 return for a taxi transfer. A private (taxi ) transfer with shuttle direct is £80, to the Flamingo Benidorm. I know we could get on the coach for free, but we hate all the waiting and dropping off, lol. We think this is a very reasonable price for a return transfer. Linda x
Thanks for all of your replies! I have been on to Shuttle Directs' web site and they have quoted £48 for the 2 of us, return, so thats great!

Thanks again!

EJH
:D
Have you considered hiring a car.It wouldn,t cost much more than taxi and it,s only half an hours drive.
I've never driven abroad, so would be a bit nervous about it!

Plus, we wouldn't use a car while on hols anyway because I drive for my job so like to get away from it!

Thanks anyway!

EJH
For bars,restaurants and things to do aroud Orihuela Costa have a look at http://www.ventura-golf.com
Thanks for that - I will have a good look at the site.

Regards
EJH
Thank you Robert for that website :D .We are staying at La Florida area of Orihuela at some apartments called Calle Aries has anyone heard of them?
Sue
If they are private apartments that will be the name of the street.If you look at http://www.torrevieja.co.uk site a lot of users there live in La Florida area.
Can anyone trll me the best way (not taxi) to travel from the airport to Benidorm.
Can't afford taxi or shuttle bus as last minute break (taking in the football on Tues!) I've tried to work out the bus timetable but find it hard going.
Arrive 1645 on Sat with Ryanair.
Thanks in advance.
In case anyone is interested, I have just read that the new Murcia Airport at Corvera has now had its plans approved and should be completed by 2009. What a lengthy project this has been :roll:
any one know if there is any public transport from murcia airport, i have always used alicante but can get better deals to this airport.
Hi woolley ... you don't say where you would hope to travel to, but I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic, which may provide some useful info.

You may also like to take a look at the Murcia Airport website.

David :wave
many thanks. (i will be going to alicante)
woolley ... I'm not sure if there are direct services from Murcia Airport to Alicante. You may have to take the airport bus into Murcia City, and then a direct coach from there to Alicante. Coach timetables available HERE.

David :wave
nice one many thanks
Hi can anyone tell me where I can find a route map from Alicante Airport to Los Dolces, Villamartin.

Thanks in advance
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.