Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
adam n nadia,

Your flights are Delta code-shares (Sky Team).

NCL-CDG (DL8437) is operated by Brit Air on a CRJ700
CDG-MIA (DL8348) is operated by Air France on a Boeing 747-400.

The CRJ is a nice little aircraft, details here.
The 747-400 aren't too bad but having flown back from Mauritius with AF on them, I'm glad I was upgraded as the economy section is below average. Seat pitch is 31". Food is ok though. More details on Air France website.

You'll find further details on our Air France topic.

Darren
Thanks for the quick reply Darren.
How did you upgrade? Do you have to pay a lot extra on top? I have also been told that the plane is a Jumbo and has economy upstairs? Do you know anything about this and how you can get your seats allocated up there?
Thanks
adam n nadia,

You can upgrade at a cost. It's the seats upstairs on the 744 that you want to aim for, these are far roomier and have better facilities than the main deck. That's where I sat for 11 hours on the way back from MRU, I wouldn't have liked to have sat downstairs. Even though they a classed as economy, they are an upgrade and more premium economy than economy. These seats are normally given to frequent flyers / privillige card holders, that's how I got them as I'm a Sky Team member with points. All the details are on our Air France topic as mentioned above.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.