Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi angie. If your looking for quiet id say go south although the Mobor hotel doesnt have very good reviews and the twice ive been out there have met people who have moved on from there to other hotels. However the area it is in is superb. I have stayed at the Haathi Mahal which is opposite the mobor, its a lovely hotel but now we prefer to stay independent in a villa at the Louisa By The Sea. I can give you contact details if you would like - just pm me.

Also in Cavelossim are the Palm Grove or Sao Domingoes - known locally as Edwins, I can give you contact details for there also :)

Good luck on your decision
  • Edited by Elliebee 2008-08-12 10:47:02
Ellie
Angie can't pm you as she is new. However, she can answer any pm she gets :)
Ah ok thanks Fiona - you would think I would know that :duh

Im off to work in a mo, ill pm you later Angie.
If you are looking for a clean quiet beach, go south. If you really want to push the boat out, go to the Taj Exotica. Not much to do other than lie on the beach though. For a bit more action go north. Tamarind is a good hotel. Centrally located but on its own and quiet, with easy access to quieter beaches in north, Mandrem, Ashvem etc. Around 15 mins in taxi. Forget Dona Paula, unless you want a city beach. Anjuna Laguna is very laid back hotel.
hi

thanks for your replies

i look forward to hearing from you
thanks again

angie xx
Taj Exotica ... not really worth it IMHO.
Haati Mahal .... OK but too big and impersonal. 2 weeks in Cavalossim might be too quiet.

Why not do a week at Anjuna and a week down South.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.