Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
welcome to the Portugal forums

for current importation guidelines see the bringing home booze and fags thread a couple of post above this

you will find the members hotel reviews in the review forums see blue banner near top of page

as for current prices you will need to wait for one of our resident or frequent travellers to reply

wizard
Hi Sheilsy,

Salgados is a few miles west of Albufeira so the journey from the airport would be about 27 miles and take about 45 minutes by car or taxi.

There are some reviews on this site for the Bayside Salgados apartments and they are, to say the least, mixed! :-?

Anyway, I do hope you'll have a great time in the Algarve. :hyper
Cig prices - local brands from 30 Euros for 200, imported eg B&H around 38 Euros for 200.

Prices are the same everywhere, including at the airport.

And yes, UK customs will only allow 3200 to be brought in.

I was cycling around Bayside Salgados last week. It is in the middle of nowhere about 3 miles from Albufeira. It did look a bit dead even in the middle of the day. It might be warm enough during the day to take a walk on the nearby beach but in the evenings...See you in town!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.