Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
new nessebur
4 Posts
We stayed in new Nessebar 2 years ago at the Marina palce hotel.It was built on the site of an old cinema overlooking the old town.It had 2 older hotels on either side and a row of small shops over the road.It was about a 15 minute walk over the causeway to the old town.I can recommend this hotel.
Hi Happy.

Dont honestly know why you want to try the flora after the St George, no comparison would be a better bet the new panorama or even the mistral, the flora is a small hotel which is in off the main road on the left going into new nessebar from the s/b end the panorama is only open about two years ago the flora more like 7 or 8 years also personal preference would have said old nessebar better especially hotel toni or victoria both small and quiet (further away from the noisy disco)if you want any more details let me know ,we are going out to kopravishta at the end of aug and will let you have update then if needed :wink: :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.