Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
We have reviews http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/bulgaria/nesebar/ I note that it is a complex with 3 hotels so not sure if there is a difference depending on which hotel you stay at. The reviews certainly don't mention which one they stayed at. Perhaps someone here can help?
Yeah, its 3 hotels (same company) operating in the same vacinity. The 'Bay and the 'Mare are 4* and the Palace is 5*. Thats all I know though. Do I take it I'm the first one on here to visit?
we have 3 reviews for the complex but unfortunately they don't specify which hotel they are reviewing!
Returned yesterday, and we had a fab time. Weather was hot and sunny for 4 1/2 days, a bit overcast for 1 1/2 and rained on the other. Didn't care anyway - got some great pics of Sunny Beach in the rain (who wants them usual sunny photos - everyone's got them! lol).

This hol was a bit special too, cos we returned engaged :D

Will post a review of the hotel later in the week.

Micky
congratulations Micky!

Review posted here (of the hotel - not the proposal :lol: )
Did visit all 3 hotels when I was last there but did not stay in them. The view of friends of mine that live in Bulgaria is that it is a predominantly german tourist hotel, however I do not have 'proof' of this. The location is almost smack bang in the middle of Nessebar and Ravda so you will have the choice of where to visit and the bus stops literally outside the hotels and it will cost you 50-80 stinkis (15p-25p) for each trip - by far the easiest way to get around in Bulgaria!!!!

They do look fantastic and I am sure that you will have a great time!
This thread has been exhumed from September 2006, but the original question was asked in June 2006.

The questioner having been there, done that, & posted a review.

What on earth is going on?

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.