Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Nikki, sounds terrible and am sure you will be entitled to some sort of compensation. What you got is not what you paid for. I am no expert in these matters as I've never had to complain before but you must get onto the travel company/agent with whom you booked.

Which hotel was so awful (maybe just to warn others) and who did you book with?
that sounded awful i would have thought you should have been offered another 5 star, i hope you filled out a complaints form whilst out there this will help your case, you need to write to the company involved ,try to be factual about your complaint and keep a copy ,by law they have 28 days to reply, in the meantime you could always contact ros the holiday solicitor that helps this site, ive had dealings with her and shes great, good luck and keep us informed as to what happens
The hotel was called Club Green Platan. I'm going to try to add a proper review about it in the hotel review section of this site and a review of the 3* hotel that we ended staying at.
Have a chat with Ros Fernihough on 01922 621114 she is a travel law lawyer who assists our members.

She will give you free advice on what to do should she think your claim is worth pursuing.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.