Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Did any of you watch the show on BBC 1 that was about the Golden Temple I was at the Golden Temple in December what a fab place someday I will go back there again is was smashing ...the BBC show told us lots of things we did not know about the golden temple it was very good if you can see it through the BBC iplayer go and look at it ...you can see it on your PC just type in BBC iplayer and you will find it there ...colleen
we saw both kevin mcloads programs and the secret millionaire, what marvelous programs,cant wait to see the gorden ramsey ones i think they.re on mon/tues/weds.have also seen the maimed beggers in calangute,they usually around the menezies supermarket area,we will be visiting mumbai on our next trip,it was good to see these programs and have an insight into the life of these unfortunate people away from the "touristy places"
2 great posts moles, makes you stand back and look at the bigger picture doesn't it :tup Fizz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.