Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Calm down Mark otherwise you will give your self an anxiety attack, but iwish you a happy holiday.it will be here and gone soon enough . 8)
Hi Markas
if you get chance in your 1st two days to find an internet cafe would welcome a post on the siesta area and the walk into Santa Eularlia as we follow you out three days later.
hi markas
if i am right the siesta area is just across the bridge over the river we stayed atthe orquidea which is over the bridge towards the main town. From where we were you can walk to the other end of the town in about 20 mins at a leisurely pace. we didnt go towards the siesta area as there wasnt much in the area surrounding the orquidea most shops bars and restaurants are around the centre were the town hall is and towards the marina but as i said its not far. Santa eulalia is lovely very clean ( the odd bit of dog mess !! no different to here !! ) Its a lovely walk along the sea front and the beach was lovely and clean. Quite a few shops bars and some english pubs, The queen vic is very good But we didnt see much in the way of entertainment in any of the bars although it may be because we only went on the second week of the season. I think most people with kids tend to stay in the hotels for the kids entertainment in the evenings as we had managed to have a holiday on our own we wandered out and about in the evenings.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.