General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I have on o2 phone with imail on it. imail has been free for over a year and works for free all over world too. I can send photos and mails for free. Works a treat.
I have just looked on the website for t mobile and if u r on their flext contract you can send multimedia messages and they come out of your flext allowance and are classed as 3 messages but text messages are charged at 49p each. I am off to Dublin next week and Majorca in 4 weeks. :D
Has anyone have any luck with this lately, i am going majorca on saturday i am on o2 pay as you go and have free texts for topping up a minimum amount. would be great if this works as will cost me a fortune texting the oh back in the uk

Regards
we went to egypt in july and my daughter has an 02 sim which she gets free texts for minimum top up, she could mms for free but it used 3 text of her allowance. i have the same tariff but not the special sim and it didn't work for me but was cheaper for me to sent message as mms than text. hope this helps.
When I was in Brazil in july O2 took 4 tx's of my 400 pr month for every one I sent ....they do the same thing when I go to the rep/ire every week end. :tup Im well pleased with that .....colleen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.