Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hi Rha Mo,

The last week of October was a favourite time for us to visit Malta when I used to be a teacher. However you have to be aware that because the schools are closed prices rocket!!! :yikes

We have always stayed in hotels in the past but we have never self catered. We have considered doing this but it never seems to work out much cheaper, especially when you work out what it costs for under occupancy. :shock: Please make sure you read accomodation reports made by others on the Holiday Truths Malta Forum before you book.

The weather can be a bit of a gamble but whenever we went it was always hot and sunny. Maybe we were lucky? :sun

We have also been to Paphos in Cyprus and enjoyed being there but always consider Malta to be uniquely different. If you want a beach holiday because Malta is so small it is easy to find one, such as Golden Bay, using the efficient bus transport wherever you stay on the Island.

If you want a particularly peaceful break, have you considered Gozo, which has some nice beaches and is quieter than Malta?

Trev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.