Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
october
10 Posts
We have been to Crete and Lesvos in October and had good weather. Been to Ag Nik and Chania in Crete and Petra in Lesvos which are all good resorts. Crete might be better for a teenager.
Always Rhodes for me. In 22 years of going in October I've only had rain 4 times, sometimes for a day or two but enough sunny days to make up for it. It can also be as quiet or as lively as you like.
when in october do you go ,beginning or end ? 8)
Crete is nice and warm in october and if you go somewhere like hersonnisis its quiet its very busy and malia is only a cheap taxi ride away
Rhodes has the best sunshine record in greece so a great place to visit in October :sun .
I've been both early and late October, also November and still swum every day.
we always have our family holiday the first 2 weeks in oct (although this year will be the last for a while due to exams over the next 4/5 years :( ) we did corfu recently -sidari and it was high 70's early 80's for the full 2 weeks and no rain we have always hit lucky with the weather :P off to kalamaki in Zante this year on 29th sept, so hoping for the same, we also have a teenager and the reviews on here and the web are good :D

good luck in finding something suitable 8)
the only problem will be if you go the last two weeks of season things start to close down.
we had this problem when we went to crete in october
Hi,we went to kardemena in kos first 2 weeks of october and had great weather.Things did start to close down towards the end of october for the end of season.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.