Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Old Town Rhodes
5 Posts
Romeos is really popular and i don't know anyone that's had a bad meal there but there are several good restaurants in the Old Town. You will pay a premium though being in such a popular tourist destination, Old Town is one of the most expensive places to eat/drink on the island.
I have heard that the Ta Koupia is highly recommended. I've never been there, but it was once in the top ten in the world. I'll have a look at it in May if I can sneak away from H-i-D. She won't be seeing the 50's again, so it might be worth a trip.
Googling roung, I saw that meals were €12 to €17 for a main course, but that's WERE.
I know it's on a hill near Ialissos, but whether it overlooks the old town, I don't know.

Parky
Hi Parky, Ta Kioupia is a good way from Old Town so no views but you can check out the exact loaction on their website http://www.takioupia.gr
Cheers for that, Marcuschap, I'd had a good look round the site and a lot of reviews. Most who've used it speak highly of it, but no mention of views of the city. I will do a recce on it before I take H-i-D, just to make sure it won't cost me too much. (Tight old git, Smiley)

Parky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.