Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Tammie,
try posting your question on the HT flights, airport etc forum.
I am sure you will get lots of replies! :tup
squigs
sorry i replyed to quickly to your post befor asking you, how do i get on tho the other site to add my question, thanks tammie
Hi Tammie,
go to the board index and then scroll down until you get to the flight only, airlines and airport forum.
Good luck!!
squigs
i posted it on thomas cook airline page

hope i did the right thing

thanks tammie
Hi tammie52 if you go onto thomascookairlines.ci.uk there is an option to check in online from 7 days prior to flight. You will need to have done the advanced passenger information (on same site) will need your booking reference. Hope it works for you
whats the benefit of checking in on line?
you still have to queue at the airport don't you?
del949
to be honest i dont know, but it dont matter now, the hubbie wants to check in the normal way, men lol :rofl
By checking in online dont you get to pick your seats so you know you'll be sitting together,and know where you'll be sitting.
we have are seats booked

i think some one says in a post somwere that u have to have your seats booked before you can check in on line . dont know any thing bout that to be honest tammie
cant comment on Thomas Cook, but certainly I always use the facility when flying scheduled. As far as benifits go, a later check in, and usually a dedicated check in desk, which cuts down greatly on queuing. A lot of carriers even allow you to print out your boarding pass, but whether Thomas Cooks facility is as advanced, I hav'nt a clue.
Alan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.