All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
stayed at this hotel 7 january 05 this year. i would like to say apart from location of the hotel, i thought this hotel was good and really exceeded my expectations! location is a 2out of10 with a couple odd shops and bars only 10min walk away but in a very quiet area,but the hotel did put on free buses every day to playa de la americas,of which i walked to los cristianos only 10 min walk to left of there,which has lovely beaches and great shopping. food best food ever so much of a range will cater for every taste this is what impressed me most and retaurant is very very high standard. drinks good would have been better if they had premuim brands though. pool was far to cold in winter as it is not heated you would only see small children in there. couples and family hotel german english and dutch. a little building work going on during day but you can hardly hear it and its because its a new hotel it has to do a few finishing touches to do. if you was unhappy off where your room was situated the reception are happy to move you to another.all in all very good would stay here again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.