Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Sharon, we were there in 2002 and we loved it. The area around the site is really nice. There is quite a lot of sport going on as well and if they bring their bikes over they would be quite independent. It is quite strict and Security patrol the site every night. We travelled with Hello France that year and met some lovely people. Another site that i think woul be great for older kids is TY-Nadan. We Travelled Cork to Roscoff.
Mary,

Glad to hear you enjoyed the site. Did you stay in a mobile home by any chance? If so what where they like?

Sharon
yes, we stayed in a mobile. very nice with decking and a gas bbq.Shop around for the best price and it seems more and more are booking direct with the site
Mary - thanks for this info. I am trying to get in touch with the site but no answer to their phone at the minute. Have also priced with some companies but as you say I think that apart from one the campsite price booked directly seems cheaper.

Do you remember what type of mobile home you stayed in? There appear to be several different types (prestige, comfort, cordiale etc)
Last year in Ty-Nadan we stayed in a cottage style one with a deck. In Parc D'inly we travelled with Hello France and Stayed in a regular style one with decking attached. I Think Hello France were thinking of replacing these ones though. I think the Fridge Freezer is the most vital thing. It Cuts down your shopping.
hi just found this really useful site thanks :D
am thinking about going to ty-nadan with two kids 13 and 2 is it any good
TY-Nadan is a great site. Loads to do and very well run.It is on the River and the swimming pool complex is great. We booked direct with Les Castels and found it to be much cheaper
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.