America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Going to Vegas for 2nd time in June, updated my esta with correct flight details etc, but when I've printed it the part for country of birth is blank and I can't input that info again anyway. Will this still be ok or am I'm worrying about nothing. Thanks.
andreaB,

You should still be fine as long as the date on your ESTA for our return flight hasn't expired, ie your ESTA is still valid. They last 2 years. The inputting of where you're staying isn't mandatory as far as I know.

Darren
Thanks, yeah it's valid until October 2013, I was just a but worried that the info was missing on the print put of it. Might just do a new one to be on the safe side not worth the worry for the sake of a few pounds. Thanks for the reply
I don't think you have anything to worry about. As long as you have an ESTA that is authorised that is all that you need. You don't even need a copy of it as it is held electronically.

Your application wouldn't have been accepted if all the relevant information was not input at the time so just because you can't see it on your print out doesn't mean that it isn't on the system.

Just for info, the ESTA only needs to be valid for your entry to the US. It doesn't matter if it expires while you are there. It is an Electronic System for Travel Authorization, not a stay authorisation.
Subject to certain conditions, travellers from some countries, including the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, may travel visa free to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.