Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
On 8th October 2018 at 11:29pm, Girlyred85 said:
I realize this post started years ago. But I am now in a similar situation and I am wondering if anyone has gotten through with their prescription methadone, either the liquid or tablet form. I currently take the liquid form methadone but may be able to get in tablet form if necessary. But I need to know for sure whether I will be able to go as I am trying to plan a trip for March. If anyone has gone with their meds could you please post your outcome? Were you able to enter with it, or did you have any problems? I would appreciate any answers regarding this issue as I can not find any concrete information anywhere. Thank you so much!
Some official info here. Definitely take a note from your doctor. I haven't contacted the Tunisian embassy before but I did ask about Dubai medication and got an email back confirming my medication was ok to take. It can be reassuring having an official email!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.