General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Tunisia
5 Posts
I was looking to visit for the first time this July. But when sorting through the AI hotels on offer their facilities did not seem that great for the price. One ala carte restaurant, or if they had a couple you still had only one visit in either one or the other per week. Only a couple of bars to drink at.
Then I found one hotel that would possibly do and it did not have a gym , this is important to me.
I got fed up and booked Egypt for the same price with much superior facilities . Shame really x
Considering what happened and that they need us Brits to be flocking back, the prices are way over the top.
I quite agree Inca and i think the least they could do for the first season would be to lift all restrictions on the ala carte restaurants.
They need to offer just a little more to tempt people back. X
I have seen this happen in other destinations- there is a downturn and hotel ,restaurant and bar owners all put up their prices rather than the opposite. I have never understood this- you can't encourage people to return by making things more expensive.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.