Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Am going to Petramare on 21/6/05 for 2 weeks and after reading previous posts have heard that sunbed hire could be 2.5euros a day, can someone please confirm or deny this :?:

Will post when we get back and let you all know how much of a great time we all had. 2 adults and 2 children aged 6 & 8. :D
Hi Graeme we are going for a fortnight a month after yourselves so would be interested to read how you get on.

You can actually e-mail the petra-mare direct so you could as the question about the use of the sun-beds. http://www.petramare.com/en/index.html

Hope you have a lovely holiday :D

Shell :D
Cheers Shell many thanks for that. We will let you know what it is like and also the airport travelling time (I suspect will only be about 1 1/2 - 2 hrs).
Cheers again and we hope you enjoy your hol
We certainly didn't have to pay anything for sunbed hire by the pools when we went last year
Thanks Graeme :D I'm pretty positive that the airport transfer will be 11/2 hours as they now run a seperate coach from the airport direct to the petramare so there's no drop off's along the way :D

Not that far away now I can't wait :fly

Shell :wave
Yes is about 11/2 hour, but we found the views very nice, the coach was comfortable and clean which made it quite bearable as we had 6 children in our party, but even they enjoyed the ride.
They also had a great time there, so did the adults, the food was nice and the children liked the childrens pool and the lazy river, they were happy bobbing around on rubber rings.
We also found the walk into town enjoyable, there are plenty of shops. The rooms were nice ours was quite large and very clean.
:?: Going Petra mare June 30th. Have been other places all inclusive where towels are supplied for the beach and pool, is this the same at Petra Mare? :?: :?: :?:
:D :D
Booked to go 19 Aug for 2 weeks with husband and daughter aged 11, have read lots of good information about the hotel and surrounding area, thanks to everyone for this info. Am a bit concerned about the food and entertainment which seems to vary from really bad to ok, it would be great if someone will give more up to date info over the next couple of months about any changes First Choice have made.
:?:
only 2 weeks and 3 days to go :lol: can't wait....will be on line from the space bar on ierapetra sea front a couple of times when i'm over there so will be able to answer your questions
No they don't supply towels for the beach.
Have stumbled on this site whilst looking for more information on hotel, can't wait to see what people say about the hotel this year. I am travelling and taking my niece on holiday, for the first time on 27th July, may see you there shell! Never been to crete before, looking forward to it, i think!!!!
Hiya JOJO123, it will be our first time in Crete too, I'm really starting to look forward to it now :D Hope our paths cross at some point, how olds your Niece?

so when is every body going.....i'm there from may 20th to june 4th
I've still got a few weeks to go yet, 26th July :pele

Not going until 9th august,so hope everyone going before then has a great time and please leave all of us going later reviews so we know what to expect.
Hi Shazzacat, I'm hoping to get on-line whilst I'm out there so I'll let you know how it's going :D

Hiya, taking my niece who is 10 and my son is 5 but it will be his 6th birthday whilst we are there. Hoping that I will be able to get him a cake from somewhere. Hopefully the hotel might be able to do something for us!!!
Hi JOJO, it's the same for me, my Daughter is 10 but will be 11 on the 4th August whilst we are out there, I was hoping to have a word with one of the reps to see if they could organise a cake :D I'm sure they'll sort something.

Shell,that would be great thanks,have a great holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.