Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
prettypollycat

but would of been a nice surprise lol . no seriously am glad its with thomas cook plane now
Reading this has made my day I have been worried for weeks over this but now I know we are on the T/C plane im one happy bunny :bow
hello u . yes me to listen i take it u got my email this morning? i tryed to pm u from here but it wont let me . lol tammie
IMO Thomas Cook and Monarch flights are much of a muchness. Both cramped and uncomfortable.
But if its a means to an end (ie getting to Goa) then who cares :)
Well said Gemma, we flew with Monarch last year and were dreading it and to be honest it was'nt that bad. Another problem is sometimes Thomson wont deal with the hotel/guesthouse you want to stay at, and I think the days of cheap schedule flights and DIY holidays are few and far between (which may have something to do with the latest tax increases).....cheers Keith
Agree kjf.

The days of the cheap Goa holiday are over for good I think.

Papa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.