General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Can you give us the airports that you are able to fly from as this will help greatly :tup
Sorry completely forgot. Any north east I suppose but Newcastle or teeside are closest :)
Hi bubblemum. try http://www.directholidays.co.uk (sister company of TC) I just entered some details in the holiday search- Any destination from Any NorthEast airport, leaving on 22nd Oct '11 and it came up with 3 pages of holidays. Prices stating at £301pp for SC and even a few AI's for under £400. Obviously you'd get what you pay for so not sure what standard those AIs are. You'd be best checking the reviews.

The locations ranged from Benidorm, Turkey and the canaries. I think the canaries would be the best for the weather at that time of year but that's probably why they were more expensive.
Hi

I have done a search on Thomsons website and a seven night break to Eden Apartments in Gran Canaria S/C is comint out at £986 with an option to upgrade to A/I.
Also checked Direct holidays, Benidorm (Costa Blanca) coming in very reasonable :Newcastle Sat. 22nd Oct. for 7 nights, can do AI for your budget. (Sorry repeating whats already been posted) :D

Caz
Had a look at Olympic from Newcastle to Rhodes. AI for the 3 of you on that date showed 11 within your budget. Rhodes should still be quite warm in late October.

http://ecom1.olympicholidays.com/bookingengine/default.aspx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.