Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Cala Gracio is just near San Antonio isn't it? We thought of going to San Antonio on the bus one morning, but there isn't a bus back until teatime so we asked our rep how much it would cost for a taxi back to San Miguel from San Antonio, and he said 35€. We didn't bother in the end, but I should imagine it would cost about the same from Cala Gracio.
always google if your not sure where places are.use other sites for maps on ibiza.about right but i think less than 35 euros.more like 30.you need to go to Cala Gracio to pick family member up.why dont they just get a taxi to your place?
Hi 8)

thanks for both your replies, we may hire a car for the day instead, not sure yet. The family member is my son who's only 10, and holidaying at the time with his grandparents, so can't travel alone, sorry I should have said that
ok i see.you could hire a private car firm to pick him up.but by the time you paided over the odds .get a car for 3 days,should be a bit cheaper.say pick him up early enough.and make it a day in playa den bossa-waterpark.then you can travel round for 2 days.out and about.that would be nice.stop where you wish for as long as you wish.get your moneys worth
Hi djwoody 8)

thanks for your reply. We have decided to more than likely get a car. We haven't been to the water park yet, as our youngest was too young, but old enough now. Every time we go to Ibiza we get a car, as we need to get out of the resort for a few days, and I enjoy the driving there. 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.