Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
A new member
8 Posts
Hi Mary and welcome to HT!

New members are not allowed to send PM's although they can respond to ones they receive. This is to prevent new members spamming our members via the PM system.

Usually new members don't need to PM as they don't know anyone on the site yet. If you have a question, please feel free to post it on the forums as the response may be useful to other members. We have an Island Escape topic further down the main page.

luci :wave
Hi Luci, thank you for the welcome :)
I came across this site by accident and it is fantastic, i was on it for ages last night, it more or less covers everything that you would want to know about your holiday, well done everyone :tup
I look forward to posting.

Mary :wave:
Hi Mary j & :welcome to Holiday Truths.

This site is excellent, all the people really help with your quiestions.

I went on my first cruise last year on the Island Escape, and I absolutly loved it. The staff are fab, there is always something going on from morning till night.
The trips are priced really reasonable compared to the bigger liners for e.g Rome cost £50 each on I/Escape and £110 on Royal Caribbean for similar itinery!
The ship you are going on is really friendly, the staff can't do enough for you.

Have fun :sun2

Liz mc
Glad to have you aboard Mary. :tup
Can I ask how you found the site as I always find that interesting, and anyone else who can remember?

luci :wave
Welcome to Holiday truth the home of good information!

I found Holiday Truth about 4 years ago as my son had found it and I have found it really useful to check out information and also to forge friendships. My son was getting married in Cyprus and I was new to computer use but I loved being able to find so much information.
I also use Cruise Critic and there is far more information on their site just by the sheer size of it and the millions who use it.
Again a Roll Call is full of info and again a friendly place to post and have your questions answered. It was on CC that I found out about the price drops and interesting to read today an answer to the Question re which companies will and will not pass on price drops.
This is written by a travel agent and talks about the 3 areas where price drops are common.
On the Celebrity board under "Can you tell me of an Agent who watches for price drops for you"
The general rule is that you need to watch yourself and then approach your agent. There are far more Cruise lines than I realised doing it.

Sue
Thanks for the welcome

I found this site while messing about on the cruise forms, i can't remember exactly how i found it, but when i did i knew it was exactly was i was looking for :tup . I am still trying to find my way about, i find that when i come on here before you know it time has flew by, it's only when my stomach rumbles that i find i have been on too long :tongue .

cheers
Mary
Welcome Mary. Whatever your query you will usually find someone able to point you in the right direction and we are all friendly on here. Just remember there is no such thing as a stupid question - if you need to know something just ask. :smile:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.