Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I have added this hotel to our review section HERE

If anyone has stayed please add your review.

Thanks

Kath x
take a look at (just back and thank you) topic that's where they were . they will probably answer your questions..... :)
hi ive stopped at pasa beach and pasa bay all part of the same complex twice the rooms are lovely and clean the staff are very nice my daughters went to the turkish baths there but didnt rate it easy access to the dolmus as its on the main road

Summerkisses
We stayed at Pasa beach the first time we went to Turkey (7 years ago). We loved it. Its in a great position, as its possible to walk into Marmaris center or even Ichmeler if you fancy a bit of a hike. Its just a minute from the beach front and there are dozens of bars there and all the way into Marmaris. There was great bar there called The Brothers. I loved the beach front there.

When we stayed there it was half board. We returned a couple of years later but found it a bit too crowded since they had opened the restaurant up to the adjoining Pasa Bey apartments. My husband hates queuing up for food.
Hello Everybody.
I was been Turkey, Marmaris last month. Firstly I landed in Dalaman Airport. Hotel was much beatiful and workers are friendly. Rooms were very clean. Meals are so much tasty. I hope you will been there . Have a nice day .
  • Edited by Glynis HT Admin 2019-06-29 17:32:13
    Removed transport recommendation as posting from Turkey.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.