Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
sad news
8 Posts
Its so hard when you lose anyone. All i can do is share my thoughts with you. Im not really religious but I strongly believe that people come into your life for a reason. Some for a short time and others for a lifetime. Each friend touches your life in their own special way and although it hurts to think we wont see them, we just have to be thankful that we knew them and be grateful for the times we shared and the memories we will cherish.
  • Edited by MazD 2009-10-03 04:47:46
Hi Debs

So sorry to read about your friend, don't really know what to say but I do know that loosing a friend like that is as hard if not harder than loosing some family member's, just make sure you are there for Phil even when he doesn't want to know at the moment and of course remember Doreen for the wonderful person she was.

You can't change what has happended but you can be there, if needed
So sorry to hear your sad news Debs, like you we have made some wonderful lifetime friends through our visits to Goa and we meet up regularly in the UK too. If we were to lose any one of them now after knowing them for 10 years it would be devastating. Totally agree with the sentiments expressed by Maz and Meagain.

Remember all those good times that you shared - take care.

Fizz
Debs im so sorry to read of the loss of your friend like you all I have met so many lovely lovely friends going to goa if something happened to one of them I dont know what I would do i will say a little prayer for your friend RIP...colleen
thankyou everyone for your kind thoughts
Debs
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.