Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi, thinking of booking this but I have a question, on the Thomson website for all inclusive it says full board and sandwiches, does this mean theres no burgers, chips etc for snacks at the pool, only sandwiches. Im between this place and Lagotel near Alcudia which does good snacks like pizza, burgers, salads etc. (I like to pig out on hols lol).
Here's their website but all I can see is 'snacks' it might be worth your while emailing the hotel chain to find out a list of what's on offer

http://www.fiestahotelgroup.com/en/Hotels/Destination/Spain/Balearic-Islands-Ibiza/Playa-d-en-Bossa/Fiesta-Club-Palm-Beach/All-Inclusive
yes you do get snacks at bar.chips burgers ect.at pool side bar.but if you a.i you get lunch as well.
I go next week, booked AI, but looking at the official site, I will have to upgrade to eat/drink at other fiesta hotels in the chain, can anybody confirm this, cheers.

:que
well unless its change which i don;t think so

you can eat you evening meal at any hotel in that band group/24hrs notice needed.ask at main desk.

drinks you cannot use your arm band at any other hotel.it has to be the one your staying at.

you see years ago you used to get a booklet given to you.with info maps ect.it states you can eat out.they used to do discounts in local shops.but that stopped about 4/5 years ago.

think this is how you say it.see Cecilia at desk.very nice woman i have known for years.mention my name woody.very sexy deep voice she as.
Cheers Woody,

Will do, Its nice to go out for evening meals somtimes even if you are AI, but even nicer if its free as well. Just hope this bloody cloud stays away. :tup

Eddie
what i used to do is say go to es cana on a weds for hippy market.take a small bag with change of stuff.pre book the cala nova hotel in resort.make my way there at say 6pm.hand over sheet.ask for a room to wash up in.have meal.spend a few more hours in resort.then make way back home,

back in pdb at say 10pm.rest of night spent in home resort.or you could go to cala longa or san san.or you could just nip next door to the don toni.its great if you have friends in another hotel.you can enjoy a meal with them.like i say its just you cannot transfer the drinks from one hotel to another.
Hi anyone been out here recently, We are going next friday a family of mummy, daddy, an 8 year old, a baba and a set of grandparents.

Went to PDB many many years ago (20 years actually) and stayed at the Mare Nostrum.

We are booked Full Board with Thomsons with interconnecting rooms. Just rfealised that there are no lifts :yikes and we have a pram too :yikes :yikes :yikes

ruthx
make sure you ask for the low floors then.walk right into rooms from pool area.you will see manu changes in pdb,
Thanks Woody

Do you happen to know what water sports are available on the beach near the Fiesta Palm Beach Club?
Ruth
jet ski/banna boat/ normal pedlows.not right outside the hotel you might just have to walk up beach a bit.not cheap for the jet ski.me just stick to the pedlows.or get the little ferry boat futher down beach to ibizatown.thats nice.same place you can get trips to es vedra/formentera/es cana hippy market on weds only.

either walk along beach turn left.till you see the jetty get tickets on prom where boards are.two ladys sell tickets for trips. or walk out of hotel turn right.then left then right at island carry on till you see funfair round bend then turn right along main street (palm trees).when you see a set of lights.turn right along side algarb hotel. till you come to beach.turn left carry on a bit.you will then see jetty.
thanks for the tips. we had a good (if a little noisy) holiday.
was that due to the beach bar you could hear or people in hotel
the beach bar was very loud at night and we were facing it (unfortunately) even with the doors shut it was quite loud in our room at night time....also the whole hotel/pool area was noisy night and day with mucis blaring out - but i guess some people want that on holidays.
We had a little baba with us so got on our nerves a bit.

The hotel was fully booked and is fully booked until the end of October - lots of people and we had to be up by 7 a.m. to get sunloungers near the pool area - some days my father was up at 6a.m. to do it. If you cant beat them, join them !!

Immaculately clean though and the food was good. Beach was fantastic for my older daughter and she loved the banana boat ride. Never got to go on the pedaloes as the waves were far too rough for the 7 days we were there.
Ruth

If you haven't done so already, it would be appreciated if you could post a review of your hotel in our Hotel Reviews site.

Thanks

luci :wave
fiesta sold the beach bars that belong to plam beach and don toni.they should cut music at midnight but i know they carry on sometimes.the hotel will always be fully booked in oct as the close other hotels in that area they move them all to palm beach.pool is always a problem in any hotel.i dont really have that trouble.but if i woke up at say 5am for a wee.and took my stuff down to pool area.

like i said food is spot on and very clean hotel.you should of complain about noise.if it was after 12 midnight around pool area.or was it the shows and you went to bed before then.in day you have to put up with music and stuff they to to make your hols enjoyable.

i would of ask to be moved from that room to one nearer main hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.