Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
It's right in the centre of the town about thirty seconds walk to the marina and two minutes to the beach. I stayed there about five years ago and they were okay basic apartments, very clean and quite spacious and a rooftop swimming pool which very few people use. There is free wi-fi too. The best local restaurants are without a doubt La Cucina in the marina and Bistro Cote Sud in Calle Isidoro Macabich.
Apartments are really clean, 1 and 2 bedroomed, 8 on each of 4 floors. Only 8 of the apartments don't have a side sea view. Pool on roof had between 4 and 6 people around it last week, weather was really good too.
Only a minute from the beach/marina. Walk along the front from the ferry pier/mirage bar towards 'ring o'bells' pub and its up the street just before the pub.
Sundeds are plastic but they do have thick cushions to go on top.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.