Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Answer to my own post. Stayed here mid September, weather was great some said above average temps for that time of month, as for hotel, can recommend it. All staff very helpful, rooms cleaned/towels every day ( we had a separate living room bedroom, I assume most are the same) with fridge microwave two ring glass hob.
Only one lift on our side of building which took a long time to come.
A lot of guests were AI. Entertainment was poor.
Pool OK but area around pool could be a problem in high season to its size.
Food OK English and continental. Waiting staff good.
Resort itself, I would not go back. Loads of restaurants Ok for people watching nothing else.
What is the weather like in Santa eulalia in April? My friend has booked, she also thinks its quite a cosmopolitan resort! What's your thoughts, I didn't think so when I went there but that was over 20 years ago!
Santa Eulalia is a working town,so open all year really,if your friend is lucky she may have some good weather but I think she should be prepared for some rain too.We went to Ibiza in May for several years running and had some lovely weather,the last time we went in 2008,it rained on 10 occasions in the fortnight that we were there.We had some sunny days too but it was cool in the evenings,taking a cardi or light jacket would be a good idea.
Oscarben, thanks, I will give her your advise, when I went it was september and we had lovely warm weather, day and night, and I realy enjoyed. I did think that april was a little early for her to be thinking bikinis till 8 and cocktails on the beach at midnight!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.