Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Its as much- as an organised trip! we checked that out when we were there. Its fantastic - the best waterpark we've been to- apparantly its the 3rd biggest in europe (?) When we went 2 years ago it was 20Eros adults, and i think 14 e children (Under 14 or 15?). Obviousley the price will probably have gone up- only reason we don't go any more is our kids are 18 now- and do their own thing!

The only downside is the long transfer 1hr 30 mins+ (Thats from sidari though)- you get picked up at 10.00- if done through an organised trip , by time you get there , get your beds sorted, lockers, etc... it knocking on 12. You are then picked up at 4. So you have roughly 4 hours there. If you have organised car hire- that would be better, that way you can get there for early doors, and leave just before it closes if you want to!

Our kids wanted to go back again the second week- but to be honest I couldnt face the long transfer (Again)- so we went to roda water park (A more reasonable 20 minutes transfer)- and it cost 20E for an adult, and I think about 15E for a child- all inclusive, all your drinks, - soft drinks, wine, lager, ice-cream, and your buffet lunch. This water park was no where are good as aqualand, but a good cheap alternative, with a nice short transfer.

Belly
forgot to mention- if you have your own transport it is half price after either 3 (or possibly 4). at aqua land

belly
Thanks for the info, will definitely pay it a visit. We are planning on hiring some kind of transport so will visit on the day we have this so we can get there bright and early :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.