Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Thanks Joe, it makes me wonder if the extras are really worth it at this time of year :)
Cadge
I would tend to agree with your sentiments, have a great holiday, not trying to put you off at all, if its pure R&R then this is an ideal place, you are miles from anywhere with lovely walks on what I believe one of the best beaches I have ever been to, try the quad trips from scuba caribe, located on the beach, it's good fun.
you say that you have been to cape verde before, Boa vista is different from the other islands, unless of course you stayed at the karemboa then you will know what the island is like..
Regards
We stayed at the Iberostar hotel at this time last year, it's positioned along the beach from the Karamboa. The beach is fabulous although the waters tend to be very rough, so we know what to expect from the island. We have also stayed in the Riu Garopa on Sal. Love the islands for their beauty and serenity and looking forward to returning in a couple of weeks :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.