Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Stayed at these apartments a few years ago. good clean apartments, nice size balconies. There is a supermarket just nearby. Also a nice pool area.
Stayed there last year very nice apartments, very clean both inside and in the grounds, plenty of space and ideally situated near the centre of Cala Forcat.
Can anone give me some additional info re these apts - we are looking to book there next year, and most of the reviews are fairly positive, but when I look at the travel operator websites they give differing distances to the beach - one says 400m, the other 1km, which for my kids to walk there is quite a difference in the distances. Any info and feedback would be appreciated
Thanks
RJ
Well neither Beach, Cala Blanes.....the nearest and only a brief stroll away nor Cala N'Forcat, a short distance the other way are very big. The latter is a tiny cove and Cala Blanes is less than 50 yards across!
Los Delfines has a lovely pool, with a shallow walk in end, ideal for children. We din't use the beach, very small cala'n Forcat just a cove.
Pls advise what this hotel is like, location etc

Thanks
Lisa :)
Hi, was wondering if anyone has been to these apartments recently, I am going on a family holiday within the next couple of weeks and am concerned about a recent review on another site (not so good ie rusty baths complaints about the beds etc), concerned traveller. Normally I always make up my own mind, but getting a little concerned as I am getting nearer to going away.

what did you do int eh end about this holiday as we are going next week. ???
what did you do in the end about this holiday as we are going next week. ???

I don't think you will ever get a reply as the poster has never logged back since posting 2 years ago :que
lol ok. thanks. we are going to this place next week. noy got my hopes up, but just need some sun. x there have been mixed reviews, but we all dont like the same things do we. x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.