Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Thank you so much mr_scouse for the information. Will surely pass on your message to elainer (hope she knows you as mr_scouse). Can't wait now, first trip to Spain.

Thanks again.
hiya rasnii,what were your first impressions of spain?. hope you had a great time. did you manage ok with the train to santa susanna? dave.
Hi All
Is it possible to transfer by train from Barelona Airport to Santa Susana.
I am aware that you have to change train at some point, would this be a big hassle and where is the train station at the airport.
I can book transfers by coach for only £43 for 2 persons, but some of the reports I am reading suggest that this can be a long jouney due to numerous drop off,s and you may have to wait at the airport for a time untill the bus fills up with people coming of various flights. All help appreciated

Robert
  • Edited by David 2008-02-27 22:46:09
    Merged with previous similar topic, which may provide some useful info while you wait for more feedback
The timetable link is no longer applicable. I have not posted enough to give you links but I can tell you that you need the site of Rodalies de Catalunya and if you click on ca for catalan you can pull down en for english
Hi, we are travelling to Tossa next Sunday and have decided to try the Train to Blanes.
I was wondering if it would be possible and easier to change station at El Clot instead of the busier Sants?
Thankyou in anticipation
definitely easier. get on the back of the train at the airport, then all you should need to do is go up the escalator towards the exit and down to the other platform
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.