Holiday Advice

Holiday Advice From HolidayTruths Admins
Has anyone any tips for those of us who do wear make up and want to take hair rollers, hot brush and the like?
Hi Angie star, you can decant some of your foundation into those 50p round small tubs from Superdrug/Wilko. They, along with any liquids such as liquid lipstick, mascara etc all have to go in your ziplock transparent bag. Powders etc are fine packed into handluggage case, as they don't have to be separated at security.

Hotbrush is electrical so therefore again needs to be put seperately through the scanner. I put all electrical items, including batteries, headphones, adaptors, chargers in a separate bag, either near the top of my case or just in a carrier bag (along with liquids bag) until through security. Once through you can put everything in your case.

As long as your rollers aren't heated you can pack them in your and luggage. If they are then include them in electrical bag.

Hope this helps 👍
Really good tips, and very much how I tend to pack and travel.
Really helpful. Changing now to Hand Luggage only.
I'm travelling to Paris next month on hand luggage only for the first time so this post was so helpful and I feel a lot more calm about it!
Hi Bubbles & welcome 👍

I'm still using the same cases I mentioned above 2 yrs ago 😊

Packing is still the same also. If you have any questions just ask 👍
On 16th August 2019 at 04:11pm, Glynis HT Admin said:
Hi Bubbles & welcome 👍

I'm still using the same cases I mentioned above 2 yrs ago 😊

Packing is still the same also. If you have any questions just ask 👍
Thank you! :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.