Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
update
51 Posts
I am glad you have a new hotel to go to. When you get home, why not review that hotel? You can also add photos to it. As it's a new hotel, your review may make a difference to others.
I hope your holiday can finally begin now
Hi Fiona, thanks for your reply.
I still have nightmares about that place, and what we experienced.
we are now in another hotel, which appears friendly enough, but in truth, I can't wait unto I return home!
November is very late for holidays in Turkey and lots of hotels closed in mid October.
On the Beach should have told you this when you booked.
Thomas Cook once moved us to another hotel because our original one was closing on 19th October.
i hope you can enjoy the rest of your holiday.
Jay, we were not informed of hotels closing and OTB must have been aware of this at time of booking but failed to inform of this.
We have taken pics of the gap in ceiling, buckets and paint pots underneath to catch rain.
They also had to put towels down to soak up rainwater.
The staff's attitude was beyond a joke, didn't take our complaints seriously, and done nothing to rectify it, instead just looking at us and walking away.
I wish I could put pics up here to show everyone just how awful it was and use it as a warning to others who may think of booking with OTB and and this shocking hotel. We intend
to seek legal advice when we get home on Tuesday.
We are now in the Lonicera.
Hotel is clean, staff are very helpful and friendly, food is very nice and cooked fresh and served hot.
We just wish we had booked in here in the first place!
Christine
you can add photos. Go to your profile- top right of the page, click on that and then photos.
You can also add photos during a hotel review here.
Jay is correct- you are there out of season and hotels do begin to close down. Sometimes hotels decide to close earlier than planned, but this should have been dealt with properly by your booking company.
We have highlighted your posts on our facebook page. Feel free to add to it Christine
https://www.facebook.com/holidaytruths/
Fiona, it says I must have at least 10 posts before i can upload photos.
I have put a post on my own facebook with photographs and warning of booking through OTB and especially going to that hell hole!
that was your tenth post :-D
Thanks Fiona, have now posted them for people to see what they would be paying for, and hopefully warn them off!
Thanks for the information. My girlfriend and I are looking at Antalya for our next holiday and this has helped make our minds up.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.