Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Many thanks for your blog . I backpacked around the Greek islands including Corfu over 30yrs ago so enjoyed reading of your adventures 👍
Corfu town is fab and well worth a visit. Last time we went, we sat outside a little cafe watching the world go by. It's nice to just sit and people watch.
Just been back to Corfu Town. We had 3 options. We could either go by local bus, go by coach or go by boat. The coach option was the one we chose because it wasn't much more than by local bus. It takes about an hour to get from Sidari to Corfu Town by coach and we got dropped off next to the newer fort, just outside the old harbour. McDonalds and most of the cafes are through the small streets at the other side of town next to the old fortress. We did sit down and eat in the middle of town tho and the food was very nice. It wasn't very expensive either. Later on before the coach was ready to leave, we had a drink in one of the cafes on the edge of town just in front of where the coach picks up. We really enjoyed it and would recommend Corfu Town to anyone.
Thanks 12noon. You make me want to be there now!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.