General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Normally whatever excites me on offer on kindle. I normally get just light reading.
I am the same. Tend to go for light reading as I can't follow anything too complicated when I am trying to relax :D I have about 200 books still to read in my kindle.
I have a fair few...see something that looks good for 99p, buy it and forget about it. Nice find later
I've never bought a book on my Kindle. It was always a mission of mine to search & download only the free books.

I used to read loads. Couldn't go to sleep unless I read. Then I started to listen, of a nighttime, to documentaries/true crime via Netflix/YouTube & have given up my reading. I find it easier to listen to the story.

We don't particularly sit around on holiday but if WiFi wasn't available I'd happily go back to my Kindle 👍
See I stay in self catering cottages so that's a bonus.
Never had wifi yet - might book it for next year (yes seriously I've been thinking about 2019 and already know what I shall book)
Bringing this back up to the top :-D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.